Turn Your Treasured Firearms Into a Declaration of Your Values
Learn more about the NRA Firearms For Freedom program.
Firearms once helped secure our rights. Now, you can use them to help sustain our rights.
A gift of personal firearms to The NRA Foundation will not only help support vital programs, but will provide you with a tax deduction for the value of the property. Your valued firearms may either be preserved in the NRA Museums or will generate income for the Foundation by their sale.
It’s a fact: the majority of American adults - nearly two-thirds - do not have an estate plan or will in place. Without a legacy strategy, your firearms will likely end up somewhere other than where you would desire.
Benefits of Contributing Firearms
- The continuation of your values, creating a lasting legacy
- Development of an endowment with the name of your choice
- Establishing a supplemental income stream for your family
- Potential membership in the NRA Ring of Freedom and all its associated privileges
- Potential display at the world-class National Firearms Museum
- Possible tax deduction, and more
To learn more about how you can help preserve our American way of life, visit the NRA Firearms For Freedom website.
More Ways of Giving