Charitable Gift Annuity
When you transfer cash or property to The NRA Foundation, you’ll receive in return a partial tax deduction and a lifetime stream of annual income.
A charitable gift annuity is a great way to benefit The NRA Foundation mission and your own financial goals.
When you make a commitment through your will or other planned gift, you’ll be contributing to the programs and activities of The NRA Foundation. In so doing, you would join other generous individuals as members of the Heritage Society.
Benefits of a Charitable Gift Annuity
- A tax-favored income stream and an immediate income tax deduction
- A steady, predictable income stream covering the life of one or two individuals
- Payout rates can be enhanced through deferral of at least one year
- Income Payment(s) may begin as early as age 55
- May be funded with cash or appreciated stock, real estate or firearms sold at auction
- Charitable remainder benefits The NRA Foundation
More Ways of Giving
Gift of Guns
A gift of personal firearms will provide you with a tax-deduction for the value of the property.